We will happily offer an exchange or refund within 30 days of receiving your order. Simply follow the instructions below.
Please note that earrings and face masks are excluded from the return policy due to hygiene reasons.
1. Print and fill in a returns form and enclose it with the items you wish to return with all original packaging.
2. Click here to create your free UK return delivery label. This notifies us of your intention to process a return. You must do this within 30 days of receiving your order.
3. You can print your return address label at home or in a Post Office branch, just bring in the Royal Mail email with your unique QR code.
4. Return through your local Post Office branch or Royal Mail Customer Service Point. This must be completed within 14 days of you notifying us of your return.
5. Once we receive your return and check the condition, we will process the refund. We will endeavour to process the return and refund within 14 days of receipt your return. We will refund the same method as your payment, which might take a few days.
International1. Print and fill in a returns form and enclose it with the items you wish to return with all original packaging.
2. It is your responsibility for the return to be received by us, and we strongly suggest you use a recognised courier. We regret that we cannot refund any return postage from outside UK mainland.